We are unpacking the iOS Apple 14 update and how it’s going to affect Facebook ads and what we can do about it.
This is a huge topic right now. Eric Bork, VP of Operations at Spotlight Social Advertising joins Jason, “The first time we found out about it, which was months ago, we were a little baffled. Okay, what the hell is going to go on?”
And they’re here today to give a super high level, rundown of what it is and some effects. If you’re a marketer or advertiser in the digital space, this is vital information.
They have an insider’s version of what everyone needs to know, so everyone has an understanding of it and knows what they can do about it. They can’t quite share everything they know due to their close relationship with Facebook and the sensitivity of this information, but what they do reveal is striking and powerful.
During this important “iOS 14 Update Explained” episode, Jason and Eric talk about:
- The Prompt.
- Last click, why it’s important and what that means.
- Why Facebook strongly disagrees and believes transparency and tracking can co-exist.
- They explain Apple’s leverage with the App Store.
- They cover the “8 Events” and why Custom Events are not your friend.
- How this will impact advertising and marketing across many platforms, not just Facebook or Instagram.
- And a ton more!
Just note, that they feel good about it now. And by the end of this episode, we want you guys to feel good about it too.
Listen in and don’t forget to pick up their killer download, a checklist to help you prepare for the iOS 14 update.
And be sure and subscribe as they are going to have some more episodes with more details concerning this big change!
Get the Checklist Here